Monday, January 21, 2013

The follower


I passed by a billboard for a new show called "The Following."  It's not at all appropriate, though, to then think of the guy I was going to meet as the billboard implied something cult-like and sinister.  Instead, he's a follower in the twitterverse sense.  He's a reader of this blog, having stumbled upon it after reading a comment I made on another blogger's site.  It was going to be a first for me, meeting someone that knew so much about me and someone probably having really specific expectations as a result. And I knew it was going to be really special even if I failed miserably at meeting those expectations.  But he took a chance in contacting me for a short upcoming business trip that took him to my neck of the woods and I figured I'd honor that by swinging by for a quick romp.  Besides, he was pretty damn hot.

His pic was that of a beefy guy swallowed up in clothes, but in person he was just as fit as he said he was if not even more so.  Trim waist and broad shoulders.  An easy smile that spread to his eyes.  And an impressive fuck stick that would make any bottom salivate.  But I'm getting ahead of myself.

He first wrote in a tenative manner almost calling it a long shot, but confessing a strong affinity for asian tops that made him take a chance.  They were in short supply where he lived.  So he dropped a note and the stars aligned 'cause even though he was off my route on my way home, I had a rare open evening to play.

I met him at his hotel in my stuffy work clothes.  He offered to meet in the lobby but I just asked for his room number.  I'm guessing he was giving me (or him) a way out if it turned out that we didn't quite meet expectations physically.  Or as they say online, that we're "not a match."  There wasn't a problem with that, though.  After a quick hello, we were practically attacking each other.  My complicated pants were frustrating his efforts to get me undressed, but I kinda preferred it that way.  I was able to strip him and toss him on the bed, soaking him in before I joined him in the buff.

When he told me he enjoyed body contact, I finally knew what he meant in person.  Two passionate guys were meeting where we could easily bruise each other up if we let the intensity get out of hand.  Before I knew it, I was face fucking him and raping his throat.  He had the gift of swallowing my cock whole without any teeth.  In fact, he had enough control to let me pass through the back of his throat with one smooth motion.  But I still made him gag.  Each plunge and he was gagging and struggling for air.  His face was beet red trying to take the onslaught.  He never resisted though.  He just took it and that kind of devotion made my dick swell up even harder.  I fucked him in short jabs while fully lodged in the back of his throat as he gagged with each down stroke.  Three pumps before I let him up for air.  Then four.  Five.  As many as he could take before I felt like he was going to pass out.  And each time me hand on his chest holding him down and feeling his diaphram rock his whole body.  When I pulled out, it was slick with the slimiest saliva.  Enough for me to use to fuck him raw without lube.  Without any hesitation, I lined up my cock against his hole and started to push in.  I felt his ass grip and slip as I forced my way in.  And his hole finally lost when I hit bottom.

It felt like we went at it for hours, but it really wasn't that long.  Perhaps it was the acrobatics we performed.  I remember clearly how he grasped my thigh.  Not to be a bossy bottom and control the tempo, but to make sure I was there.  It was a physical representation of his need to have me inside him, to have me in deep.  He wanted as much of me, all of me, and more inside of him.  It was as if he feared the emptiness if I withdrew.  So we went at it and even when we switched positions, we were still intertwined.  He made sure of it.  On his back with his legs in the air, then I leaned to one side still buried balls deep to shift positions and had him riding me, then back to his back with me piledriving it in.  At one point, he wrapped his hands around my neck while I lifted him up and let gravity do the fucking.

There were lulls in the action.  The first one, he just stared at me for a sec, smiled and said, "You're so hot." A flood of self-deprecating comments rushed through my head at that moment, but I resisted and settled for a simple, "Thanks!"  But my resolve to keep it at that didn't win out as I quickly followed it with, "You know you are too, right?"  And I meant it.  But maybe it sounded a little hallow, a gracious compliment in kind to one that was given, for the next lull spurred the question out of his lips, "You alright? You're looking...  pensive."  Perhaps I was lost in thought at the moment as my eyes traced the curves of his nice pecs then just looking at his eyes and getting lost in it's beautiful hue.  I snapped out of it.  I wanted to let him know I was fully there and fully into him the only way I could, I pulled out and plunged in deep letting him feel how horny I was for him with the full length of my rock hard cock.  And again, he grabbed my hip to get me in as deep as he could.

He came when I was on my back with him riding me.  I sensed it coming on.  His body suddenly became drenched in sweat where I could see bubbles pool simultaneously across his chest, coalesce and cascade down the valleys of his muscles like condensation over a beautifully patterened glass.  My hands started to feel moist where it met his hips as I guided him in a rocking motion precisely the length of my cock.  I had to take more control of his body as the smooth motion became jagged and his body started to convulse.  It was as if his whole being was pent up with pressure and was bursting from every seam, with every bodily fluid, until he finally let loose and his load erupted onto my chest without even touching himself.  It was hot.  Physically hot.  I felt the length of the load scald my chest before the cool air took over.  All that pent up energy from the depths of his body charged up and concentrated before dissipating into the air over my chest.

It wasn't over though.  Energy like that doesn't vanish that easily.  I only held him for a little while before starting to fuck him again.  And now that he wasn't distracted by his own needs, he was trying to devour me even more.  Pulling me deep inside him and wanting to take more and more of me into his body.  It was the first time we pulled apart since we started but I had to get him on all fours over the edge of the bed to fuck my load into him.  And just at that moment, I lost the feeling for a second and only fired off one long squirt into his guts, but finally soothing his need of having a part of me inside him.  But I knew I came a little, drawing with me a bit of clear white slurry when I backed up and out.  While we showered, we fucked some more 'til I was afraid we'd lose the hot water and I ordered him onto his knees.  He hesitated a bit looking at the hard tile before I forced him down and fed him my cock until I unleashed the rest of my load in his other hole, down his throat which he greedily ate up.

Sexually, the night ended there, but I'll still remember the time we spent afterwards.  Chatting at the bar.  The bartender that was sorta flirting with him since they were both from the same home state.  Me imagining him inviting the kid over after I left.  Him thanking me for his evening workout (he usually goes to the gym at night).  Me wondering what he's going to think when he reads this...  and me trying to figure out when he's going to be in town next.  'Cause even though he's the one following this blog, I believe I'm the fan that's a loyal follower.

3 comments:

Invisibleman46 said...

woah, vicarious thrill here (read: tented pants.) Vivid entry!

Bruce said...

I think I can take care of that... ;-)
Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm on another plane and had a chance to read your entry on our time together. It was perfectly described and you conveyed the passion and energy remarkably well. While it was only several hours, it was quite intense and I enjoyed every moment. Yes, you are hot and skilled. Thank you for your compliment and for "taking the risk" on this follower. I look forward to my next trip to LA. Unfortunately, it's not where I'm headed now. Reading the entry just makes me more desirous of the next time. I, too, enjoyed the drink and chat afterwards. It culminated a nice get together. And I wouldn't want to ruin a great day/evening by doing anything with the bartender. Though he was quite keen on us being from the same state. Thanks again for a great time and I hope my travels bring back to LA soon. Conrad