Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Get it off me!

I grabbed his one arm and pulled, draping it across my chest and forcing him on onto his side.  I pulled a bit more and his head fell to my chest.  He curled up into me at that point, but I could tell he was antsy.  I wasn't letting go, hoping that the sound of my heart beating its slow rhythm and the slow rise and fall of my chest would settle him down.  I was quite calm.  He wasn't.  He started to stir.

"Let me -"

"No," I said simply, cutting him off before he could ask.  And to make sure he got the point, I lifted my left leg and intertwined it with his so that he was locked into place.

A few minutes ticked by as I idly caressed his back, as if my fingers were searching for something.  I could feel him slowly sinking further onto my bare chest.  I was just enjoying the moment.  His hot breath on flirting across my nipple, the silky basketball shorts of his that lightly touched by legs, and his soft chest hair tickling the side of my body. 

"So why do you feel the need to clean up?" I asked.  "What just happened was a beautiful thing."

He giggled a bit and I can feel his smile spread across his face as slid against my chest.  "I don't know.  I just feel dirty."

"So, having some strange guy fuck his load on you or in you is fine, but your own load is like a petri dish of horror?"

He giggles again.  "Yeah, it's just different.  I don't mind your load on me."  In fact, it's more than that.  He begs me.  He's not done until I've marked him with my cum some how.  This is Mark, the guy that I previously wrote about how he lets me fuck him after he cums no matter how uncomfortable he is, the one that lives just far away enough so that we don't get together that often.  But when we do, I always walk away with a sexual high from pushing his boundaries and making him love it.

"And I'm really the only guy that you play with these days?" I ask. Another giggle. "But why limit yourself like that?"

"I dunno.  It's just another part of my life..."

I got it.  He just wants one guy to indulge his fantasies with.  Even his short, nervous answers and the way he interacts with me shows how awkward he feels.  And the cum that he sprayed in his basketball shorts without me even touching his unit is a reminder of how much he craves gay sex.  And honestly, I'd be a little freaked out too.  How did he cum?  On his back with his hands over his head.  My hands holding him down while I worked his nips hard.  We've never gotten into nipple play before.  Not this intense.  And he was hurting.  He would try to grab my head to make me stop, but I held him down.  His legs kicked and squirmed when I was chomping hard, and then his cock would surge when I eased off and flicked my tongue rapidly over the nubs.  Part of me was chewing on his nips hard to see how much he could take.  But the real reason is that I know how sensitive they get right after when the blood rushes back.  That's the trick.  Intense pain and then intense pleasure.  Nibble and chomp, then swirl, massage and lightly flick.  I was at it for awhile when he groaned.

"Nnnn..."

He didn't say it.  He didn't tell me to stop.  It was just instinct.  Or maybe he was trying to stop himself.  Right then, I felt his cock surge through his shorts as it pressed against my stomach and pulse over and over and he unloaded inside them.  If you're coming to terms about your sexuality, I think that'd freak me out a bit...  cumming from just having a guy chomping at my nips and nobody stroking your dick.

I came over after emailing him asking if he's ready to give a long, jaw-aching blow job.  He gives good head.  He doesn't need me to fuck his face.  I can just lie back and enjoy.  Don't get me wrong, I love a good skull fucking, but some guys don't realize their limits and that chomping down or giving teeth while you try to catch your breath isn't really good for a top.  And Mark is really... pliable.  He takes instructions well.  So when I held his head still and told him to nurse on it, my head went foggy from his tongue undulating over my cock and sucking it down deeper and deeper into his throat.  But things progressed quickly and I never did get more than 15 minutes of oral play before I picked him up and tossed him into bed to work on his nips.  Now, though, I wanted his ass.

I rolled him off me and back onto his back and went in for a deep kiss, one that made his cock chub up a bit even after cumming so shortly before.  Used my knees to kick his legs apart.  Then reached down with one hand to raise his leg onto my shoulder.  Then the other.  Then finally broke from the kiss to pull his shorts off his hips, under his ass and off him and onto the floor.  I quickly lubed up and aimed, but his ass just wasn't with me yet.  His cock was starting to become ready, but his ass wasn't.  He was tight.  So I went back to kissing him and I felt him start to flower open for me.  Just a little.  But that was all I needed and I shoved in steady and deep.

I came back up and looked at his face.  His brow was furrowed with a grimace on his face.  And what scared me was that looked totally turned me on.  So as his face relaxed, I pulled out and shoved it back in to get him to do it again.  This time, his eyes shut and his mouth formed a silent howl.  But grabbing his dick, I knew he was okay.  He was still pretty thick, halfway hard.  The remnants of the lube in my hand and the slimy cum from his earlier load was mixing to a perfect solution.  I didn't really have to stroke him, just hold him and let my slow steady fuck be the motion for his hand job.  And after the first two strokes, I didn't completely slam into him.  Just deep enough to hit his prostate.  Again, he was begging for my load, for me to breed him.

"Is that what you want?  Well, you're going to have to show me how much you want it.  Cum for me again." 

His breathing started getting choppy and he shot off another load.  It didn't shoot far, but what amazed me was the amount.  Ropes and ropes of it were flying out and puddling around his belly button.  A heavy load from having just shot moments before.

I let go of his cock, but he didn't have time to cool off.  I continued to fuck him, but with more force.

"You still want my load?"

"Yeah, give it to me."  Not a command, but a whine, a question almost.

And I gave it to him hard.  All the way out and all the way in.  Long strokes that didn't stop til my balls were slapping against his ass, making him wince.  And I finally shot my load deep inside him.  I collapsed on the bed next to him and before the fog lifted from the high of shooting my load, he was already turning on the shower to get his second load off him.

This time, it was me that chuckled a bit.  Oh, well.  As much as I could turn some pretty uncomfortable things into something hot for him (like getting your nips worked hard, getting fucked after you cum...) I don't think I can make him understand how much it pleases me to have him soak in his humiliation for being such a quick trigger, soak in the results of "dirty" gay sex, soak in sharing one helluva ride.

But it did give me a chance to snap a pic of his cum-soaked undies and shorts for ya.  Ha!  Enjoy!


7 comments:

CoolTop said...

Man, there's nothing more exciting for a top than a bottom who cums without touching himself. I've only been with a few guys who came just from me plowing them (and I feel with those guys it was more the psychological effect I was having on them than anything physical I was doing to them), and NEVER just from nip play! That's freakin awesome, man.

Explorer Jack said...

hot!

Bruce said...

Right? It's always an ego trip even though I'm sure it's more their talent than mine. But I still love it when it happens. I think what was nice about this time was that it wasn't our first time together. Usually when it happens, it's because it's our first meeting and the excitement of the first hookup kinda spurns it on and then it's just me chasing the handsfree orgasm. But this time it just happened all of a sudden.

Bruce said...

Thanks Jack!

Anonymous said...

As a bottom I have rarely cum hands free. It's always intensely enjoyable.
I would love to wallow in my "humiliation", especially with a Top like you that gets turned on by it. Next time with Mark, scoop his cum up and feed it to him, or lube your cock and plant his seed deep in him with your load.
Fuck his head up as well as his ass! Bob

Bruce said...

Hey Bob- I love your suggestions so much I've already done them! Ha! I think you'll like my next post about him... I basically write three or four lines to remind me what happened and then when I have a few hours or when something triggers the memory and inspires me, I flush out the details and post it up. So it's a bit out of order sometimes. With Mark, what I really dig about him is how he gives himself to me without limits except for the ones I give myself... And that kinda scares me because I know I push too far sometimes and scares me even more that I get turned on when I realized what I've done.

Robert Alvarez said...

I especially love your "petri dish of horror" comment.

Truly, I have seen it where men get so disgusted by their own cum, there is a reason men have cum.

I know, some guys are germophobic and the like, but it is natural. And for me, preferable to other things that come from my body, but I digress.

Thanks for the great post. I discovered you from THE iBLASTinside's blog.