Friday, July 19, 2013

Sound check? Sanity check?

It wasn't that long ago when I last hit up a guy just for oral.  After my last debaucle with the blow and go, I checked my file and there were two in the last month.  One guy that I found from Grindr that was a little too close to home (yes, I'm aware that it's a location-based app, but I still didn't expect him to travel in the same circles as I do) and the other guy was a hotel visitor from craigslist (and hotel visitors are about all CL is good for these days as far as hookups go).

The Grindr guy I'll write about next, but this CL guy was interesting.  He's fresh out of college and apparently I'm starting to hit that Daddy age (well, maybe uncle but for a 20 year-old late thirties = daddy apparently).  Feels a bit odd, but I guess I have lived more than 50% longer than them so it's not entirely inappropriate.  He's a sound engineer from Austin.  At first, I thought that meant roadie since he had some ridiculously long, curly hair borrowed from Sideshow Bob that looks completely in tune with a guy putting up a rig for a Metallica show and also since he's also from the live music capital. He really was a studio technician, though.

I generally try to get a sense for a guy within the first few seconds of meeting him, trying to figure out what a guy really wants as opposed to what they said they want over electronic forms of communication.  This kid: he was sincere.  Had some experience under his belt but still lacked some confidence.  The chit chat was as meandering as was his lead on where to go. I ended up directing him to the bed in his suite and then my cock down his throat shortly thereafter.  But with me on the bed, stripped down and propped up on the pillows and him lying flat on his belly inbetween my legs, he didn't need any further guidance.  He expertly explored every zone on my cock and my balls, spending some time on the areas that made my body convulse or made me mumble encouragement.  He lapped at the inside of my thigh, where my balls meet my upper leg and sent shivers down my spine.  I moaned when he tongued my balls, but gasped when he sucked on them and reached down to direct his attention back to my cock.  Broad stroke along the length of the cock and then a few flicks on the ridge of the head, which doesn't do much for me and he realized it so he proceeded to take me to the root in one gulp.  That sent me through the roof.  The buildup was good but he then started to go up and down at a crazy pace.  To slow that down, I usually take hold of the guy's head in a firm grip, holding both sides firmly until I feel him stop and let go of his will to lead, and then guide him to a pace that works the best for me.  But with him, I chuckled a bit cause I wasn't sure where to hold him with the mass of hair.  I finally decided that it was gonna have to be the ears and cheeks.  Probably a little more painful with a guy tugging on your ear, but hell if I was gonna let him continue his insane bob on my cock.  Just after a few, priming the pump and making him savor my meat and enjoy it at a more leisurely pace, I let him go and he continued like a self-propelled metronome.  Perfect pace, but something was off.  He was edging me but never got be over the hump, even when I totally let go and willed it to happen.  I pulled him off and gave myself a few strokes while his tongue circled the head and lapped at the precum.  I brought myself right past the point of no return and let go.  He didn't need any instruction.  He swooped down and buried it down his throat, straight to the back, as my cock pulsed its load directly in.  He pulled back a bit, though I wasn't sure if it was he was about to gag or to get a taste on his tongue.  Either way, he didn't miss a drop.

The Grindr guy?  Well, he was one of those guys that doesn't show a pic on his profile but fires off rapid messages trying to reel a guy in.  He eventually sent me a face pic, with sunglasses that framed most of the cropped photo.  Scruffy face, olive complexion.  I had him pegged as a closetcase that was really straightforward about wanting to suck cock.  When I got to his place, he didn't buzz me in but instead made me wait at the gate.  Perhaps it was another screening process.  When he opened the gate, he was fuckin' hot.  Only about 5'9" or so but had broad shoulders and a well-defined chest.  Arms that effortlessly bulged as he swung his arms walking.  Softly muscular thighs and curvy calves that couldn't possibly be supported by his tiny ankles and feet.  In short, a muscle cub that wasn't obsessive about being fit.  An athletic guy that isn't afraid to eat.

With his close cropped hair, it wasn't hard to grab the sides of his head when I needed to slow him down.  In fact, he's one of those guys that loves being directed.  His head went slack almost immediately after I grabbed his head.  No resistance.  Something really hot about that, so my fingers dug in a bit to firmly grip his head while I slow fucked his face.  I pretended not to hear him gagging and kept on going...  and to his credit, he never resisted.  Never felt his head pull back.  Completely gave in to the face fuck.

I felt like I wasn't going deep enough though.  He was on his knees while I was standing up.  So I grabbed him by the shoulders and pushed him onto the couch.  Again, absolutely no resistance.  Angled my body and grabbed the base of my cock.  Instead of going straight, I pointed the upward curve of my cock to the side to meet his head as his cheek rested on the side of my thigh.  At that angle, I was able to pop my cock through his throat and fuck really deep.  He struggled a bit, but I held him firm as I continued my assault on his throat.  As I was about to shoot, I pulled back a little and let it squirt.  Didn't ask if it was alright.  Just let it fly.  And as soon as the first spurt shot into his mouth, he shot at exactly the same time and erupted all over his fist.

A few days later, the new season of a sports league I'm in was starting.  I walked through the parking lot and did a double-take.  The Grindr guy was there by his car taking a smoke break.  He gave me an embarrassed smile and did a head nod.  I changed directions and headed over to him to chat.  We barely said two sentences to each other before breaking due to the awkward silence.  But I messaged him the next day saying that despite my better judgement, I wanted him again.  And apparently the feeling was mutual (or he's just super sexual) because after I came over, he shot within a few minutes of me grabbing him.  I'm going to take it as an ego boost.  Turned out he wasn't a closetcase at all.  I think he's just trying to keep his activities under wraps (unsuccessfully) to avoid awkward situations like the one we had in the parking lot.

But I know me.  I love getting head, but I don't know if I can do it again without trying to get into his ass.

7 comments:

Explorer Jack said...

I thought maybe I was the only one who liked a little slower paced BJ, judging by all the crazy-bobbers out there. Nice to hear I'm not alone. Pacing along with some creative suckling-calf tongue work really turn my crank. I'm gonna have to remember the ear grab technique, I haven't tried that on an over aggressive cock sucker. Thanks for the tip!

uptonking said...

Variety is the key to a great blow job. You let me drive, I let you drive, fast, slow... I totally agree with you about Craigslist and hotel sex. Out of town visitors are really the best way to go, and I love the breezy easy in and out of hotel sex. And Grndr? I deleted it from my phone this week. Done with it. Too many pic collectors, not enough information, and not enough features to figure out who the hell you're talking with. Glad you got your cookies. Your Grndr playmate sounds hot. - Uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

Bruce said...

Yeah. There must be some really vocal guys that like it fast that are spoiling it for the rest of us. I don't get it!

Bruce said...

Good point on the back and forth. It's like a nice sensory two-way conversation. As for Grindr, it's billed as just-in-time advertising but it's anything but. You kinda just log on and give your pitch to the crowd in the areas you frequent and then do a helluva lot of work to close the sale at a later date.

CoolTop said...

It's awesome when the dude sucking yer dick is so exquisitely sensitive to direction like that! The part about Grindr guy instantly stopping when you held his head is really arousing; the best cocksuckers I've had are just like that. Or I can just press one finger on the top of their head and they know to go all the way down slooooowly and hold there while I feel their warmth enveloping my tool. I love cocksuckers who get off on that kind of direction. And a dude who cums as soon as he tastes my cum? That dude sounds totally my type! Was he hairy at all?

Bruce said...

Lightly fuzzy across his pecs, but with longish strands enough to make swirly patterns and then abruptly smooth before thickening up to a nice treasure trail... Excuse me while I mop up some drool...

CoolTop said...

Aw man I love it when a guy has patterned chest hair.