Monday, November 25, 2013

The shield

I don't always believe a guy when he says he's a total top so I definitely won't rule a guy out if he says he's "mostly a top".  It took six meetings, but here I am on my haunches with my cock sticking straight up aiming at the hole that was quivering while I held it right at the tip.  He was on his back (shoulders really), legs in the air, with my hands supporting the majority of his weight, lifting and lowering his hips as my cock pressed and pressed at his hole until it started to yield.  I could tell his mind was starting to wander as he realized what was going to happen so I folded myself over into a C-shape and took the tip of his cock into my mouth, taking as much as I could so that the pleasures of his cock was directly tied to his yielding ass.  A straight line from my shaft through his to the back of my throat.

And it worked.  The more I sucked, the more his ass relaxed.  He had half of me inside him every time I lowered his hips and then his ass would tighten up.  I'd use that grip he had to maximize the sensation on the upstroke before I had enough of him in my mouth to make his gasp and dilate again.  He was milking me without really trying.

And I was close.

I tossed his ankles over my shoulders and repositioned, ready to pound it into him when his eyes fluttered opened and he managed to gasp out, "No, no.  It's alright. it's alright."  Despite the contradiction, I knew what he meant.  He wasn't ready for a full-on fuck.  So I backed off.  I wasn't sure if it was my length or just the symbolic gesture of bottoming that he had a problem with but either way, I didn't push it.  He tensed up.  His whole body.  So I leaned in for a kiss until I felt his will melt into the matress.

He's a small guy, advertising himself as my height buy a good three inches shorter, and I have an overwhelming desire to dominate and smother him.

Upright now and little mini-strokes fucking into him, I grabbed his cock.  He was close.  And he started to cup his hands like little convex umbrellas to try to shield the inevitable blast from his cock, little curled bionic logs quickly masoned to fend off foreign projectiles.  I was prepared.  I grabbed one of his hands and pinned it over his head while I looked him in the eye to let him know it was alright.  Let it fly.  He disappointed me last time by enacting the same maneuver to destroy the evidence of his virility.  He's a supershooter.  It's all his skill, but I'd like to stroke my own ego a bit and think I'm the cause of such a violent orgasm.  He insists on minimizing his talents, not an act of self-deprecation but either a concern of messing up the sheets I share with my partner or out of shame for causing a mess evident of sin.  If he was trying not to leave a trail of evidence, he obviously didn't see that I hadn't changed my sheets in over a week and they were well stained from fucking a few loads out of my partner.

With a small cry, his first shot landed a long volley of cum from his ear to his belly.  The subsequent squirts were lamentably caught by the snare of the other cupped hand that I couldn't control as I jerked him off.

He scurried away pretty quick after cumming, obviously not used to having a cock inside him but to compensate, he swooped down and inhaled my cock.  God, I love a guy that doesn't mind tasting his ass.  Bonus points that he dived for it after he came... but some points that were slightly revoked when he couldn't swallow the full load when I shot after a few seconds.

"Fuck, that was good... as always," he says as he collapsed beside me.  I grabbed him and made him curl up onto my chest, which made him chuckle a bit.

"I'm gonna smack the shit out of you if you shield your cumshot again.  Just let it go next time."

That made him chuckle harder.  The problem: I was serious.

7 comments:

CoolTop said...

Ah, it's a very fine thing indeed to suck a dude's dick while you're fucking your own into him, isn't it? I love fucking hung dudes for that reason. Your "straight line through" imagery is sproingariffic. Nice.

Bruce said...

And kinda nice just seeing it flop around while you're sawing away, too!

Invisibleman46 said...

I love a supersoaker

Bruce said...

Gawd, yeah! Let me bathe in your juices!

Unknown said...

nice to find like minded tops re: sucking while fucking

Bruce said...

I love smaller guys for that reason... Easier to manipulate and pull that off.

sc57 said...

Lord how I had a Bruce or a Cool as a partner. Guys who know how and enjoy to fuck this bottom. Thanks, men. Great tales.