Sunday, December 15, 2013

Snapshot: The roll-off

So I'm starting to tackle the backlog of things to write by writing little clips, snapshots in time with the encounters I've had...

It's a natural break that happens from time to time.  I'm leaning over him with his legs over my shoulders.  What weight of mine he's not supporting with his upper back and shoulders is distributed to my two fists on either side of him, burrowing deep caves in his fluffy white comforter.  My stare drills into him, through him almost as I try to find an answer.  I'm searching for any signs that I've brought him to the edge.  In a bit of disdain, I fuck my dick back into him hard with a rough smack.  So rough, some of my sweat flies off my face and lands on his.  I roll off him in defeat.  Onto my back, heaving.  Trying to catch my breath.  I'm not sure how long we've been going at it but I know he's not close to cumming.  Neither am I.

A younger kid.  I mistook him for military but he's just a bit of a blue-collar type kid working in telecommunications.  And I'm trying not to make too much noise with his roommates in the next room.

We start kissing, side by side, while I throw off the condom.  Pulling him closer to me, he takes that as a sign to roll over and straddle me.  I like where this is leading.

I push on his chest and he sits upright, my hard cock still throbbing and lying perfectly centered between his two perfect mounds.  I grab his hips and slide them back and forth along my length, just teasing his hole.  He's whimper slightly every time the tip of my cock passed by.

"Do you...  think you'll need another condom?" he asked.  It was a strange way of asking it.  I took that as a sign that what was next, was up to me.

In answer, I angled my pelvis on the next pass and my cock pressed against his hole without buckling, just aiming straight to his guts.  Not even letting him object, I pressed him deeper.  One steady push.  And I felt his hole flower open and he glided on home to the base of my cock.  Another pelvic angle change and slight thrust while I pushed him firmly down on my cock and I knew I was hitting his prostate.  His gasp made my cock flare.

I slide him back and forth.  Not up and down, but back and forth.  Repeatedly hitting his prostate until I saw him snatch up his throbbing cock to jerk off a load.  I felt his ass spasm across the length of my dick before I saw his first shot fly onto my chest, and it was that spasm that sent my own load racing out into his guts.

It was his turn to roll off me.  This time, with a sense of complete satisfaction.

10 comments:

Weston Liggett said...

we need a "like" button....

Bruce said...

Thanks bud! And there's more to cum!

Anonymous said...

Hot

Anonymous said...

Damn man. Miss your hot stories. Keep em cumming. Still want to hear about your first time with an older guy...or just first time at all with a man

Bruce said...

Yeah, I've been wanting to explore my past a bit too. Got some really conflicting thoughts about my first and second times...

Bruce said...

Thanks, bud!

My Load Deep In You said...

Totally hot story!

BikeGuy said...

I'm glad you write the good and the bad, like I do. Everyone thinks all we do are the fun times.

Bruce said...

And, what's kinda interesting is I feel more exposed with the bad ones. But like with yours, I kinda "get" you a bit more...

Bruce said...

Thanks! Now I just need to lure you to my neck of the woods so that I can write a really hot blog afterwards!