Monday, August 25, 2014

Snapshot: He got a kick out of it

The shit you say when you're in the heat of the moment...

I was already kinda breaking an unspoken rule: I was in bed with my neighbor from downstairs.  It just doesn't seem smart.  Kinda like how you don't shit where you eat.  Great chemistry, but we're both tops.  He's an older latin guy with an athletic, lean swimmer's build.  I can overlook the fact that he shaves his chest.  I liked the way his lats bulged out when he maneuvered between my legs and put his weight on his fists, placed on either side of me.  He was damn sexy.  And an awesome kisser.  And he was grinding into me.  I was grinding into him.  And through the passion of it all, our bodies started to bead up with sweat.  And then I said, in a breathless whisper, "Fuck me..."

And he tried.

Whoa!  That broke the spell quick.  Especially when my reacion was to kick out and basically hit him in the face.  Yeah, the needle skidded all the way off the record.  Whoops!  My bad.

2 comments:

BikeGuy said...

two tops and a neighbor? any openings in your building?

Bruce said...

... Oh and both partnered. Ha!