Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Information

I'm usually the one probing a guy after sex for more personal information.  Perhaps it's an annoying or odd habit as a guy just wants to get the fuck out of there after we shoot our loads.  Or maybe it's just a natural extension of sharing...  mutual lust, touch, body, fluids, and then opinion and perspectives.  But he's different.

I've just fucked my load into him, a longer session where I feel the rising tide of my cum build and dissipate over numerous cycles and I position and reposition him in various angles to keep it all fresh.  I'm slumped back into the pillows on my back as he gets up and idly finds his clothes to undress.  I'm barely conscious, catching my breath.  And he offers himself to me.  He offers a ton of information that flies at me, stream of consciousness, Gertrude Stein in playwright form.  

He's had surgery recently, which has changed his metabolism and has given a bit of a beer gut which he's unhappy about.  That makes me wonder if that's why his kisses taste metallic.  But before I can complete that thought he's already talked about his cats, his time in the army, gun control, and transient life.  I'm not sure how to change this into a dialogue.  My mind is already fuzzy and the jump in topics isn't helping.  And then I feel like an ass because I really just want to show him the door... after he's given so much of himself to me.  And all I've given him is my DNA.

Then thoughts on weather patterns, the american southwest, art.

I'm still naked and he's still lingering so I hand him more of his clothes.

New topics: Tribes.  Sense of belonging.  Carving out your own niche.

Back to the military...

After he's fully dressed, he tells me he has ADHD.  I nod, still thinking about the metallic taste of his mouth, then pat him on the ass before opening the door to show him out.  I barely said anything after I came.  Maybe I should reconsider how I engage people after fucking...

6 comments:

bbburghbottom said...

Oh, I've had one's like that also. You want nothing more than for them to leave (not that the fuck wasn't good, but it really was just a fuck) and they hang on and on with the blather that I won't remember afterwards. For just a hook up, cum and leave.

Bruce said...

Yeah, I think I'm somewhere in between. I don't mind making small talk as I get dressed. It actually makes it less awkward for me. And I want to connect with a guy on another level too. But this was way too much!!

FelchingPisser said...

I don't usually ask a lot of questions--but I think guys see in me a good listener.

I remember in the orgy room at the first bathhouse I went to, I would often be all but dozing on the mattresses in the pitch black room after we had all got off. The guys would want to tell me about themselves. I heard some amazing stories of love and loss and coming out.

Bruce said...

Now that's a powerful image. Blind intimacy in so many ways, from the physical and superficial and articulating out to the emotional.

BikeGuy said...

coming from the bottom point of view - just kick us out.

Bruce said...

When I read this, I immediately pictured my feet on a slightly hairy ass... Hmm...