Thursday, June 4, 2015

The bad mess

I'm making out with the BiMarriedDad I like to play with.  We have one of our regulars going back and forth sucking our dicks.  BiMarriedDad is a pretty soft-spoken cubbish type of guy originally from the midwest.  My height.  Dark brown hear that's starting to go grey in a salt and pepper sorta way around the temples.  He always attacks me with eyes of complete lust when we meet, hands reaching out for my head to pull me into a hard passionate kiss.  We're both tops, but fuck we got good chemistry.  We love to get each other worked up for the hole we're about to fuck.  And when I watch him piledrive his thick inches into a bottom, I can tell he's flipped a switch and that's all he's doing: fucking a load into a hole.  Really hot from such a mild-mannered guy.  The guy sucking?  Our cumhole?  He's an older latin guy.  Beefy in a solid way with beautiful smooth skin and a glorious bubble butt that he always frames in a jock. And loves to be completely used.

I'm ready.  Just a couple of drops of lube for good measure.  I'm already covered in that deep throat spit that I got from making him gag on my bone.  I work my bone in BeefyLatinCumHole while he's going to town on BiMarriedDad and things are feeling great.  I sink in with no issues.  He's relaxed.  No resistance.  And today, it feel especially warm and moist.  Almost as if he's already had another load up there.

I'm giving him deep full strokes that makes his ass bounce when I hit bottom and simultaneously my partner in crime shoves it deep down his throat making him gag.  His stomach heaves.  His ass clenches.  And then we repeat.  Over and over until I get that whiff.  Something isn't right.  I pull completely off and sure enough.  It was messy.

I clean up and when I get back, my bud is still feeding him his cock but looks at me and gives me that look of pure frustration.  He's horny and he wants to fuck.

We end up just shooting in BeefyLatinCumHole's mouth.  Just made quick efficient work of it.  BiMarriedDad had to go pick up his kids from daycare.  I had a league match to get to.  And as we each got into our cars, he just looked at me and gave me a wry grin, shaking his head.

6 comments:

Not Alone said...

I hate when that happens. The last time I bottomed, I had the guy tell me, I was the cleanest he had ever had. I guess I should be proud....

Bruce said...

God, I love a clean bottom! You guys don't know how much I appreciate that! You might find my next post interesting though given that last comment.

bbburghbottom said...

And that is why I spend extra time and take extra care when I know I'm getting fucked or even have the possibility of getting fucked. I know shit happens but I can certainly do everything I can to make sure that doesn't.

Anonymous said...

Well, if you and the other top have such great chemistry, which I totally get and would love to hear about a scene that didn't involve a mess, if you're frstrated, why not draw straws and see who gets to bottom for the other?

Paul, NYC

Bruce said...

And the tops sure love it when you guys do!

Bruce said...

Funny you should say that... Stay tuned...