Sunday, September 20, 2015

Another traveller, another repeat, another good one - the layover

It feels kinda creepy sometimes, the fact that you can "favorite" a guy and see how close you are to him.  I had Growlr open and was checking out my favorites list when I saw that the KiwiGeekCub was suddenly less than a thousand miles away from me.  After a few messages back and forth, it turns out that he was going to be on layover the exact day that I have a room by the airport where he's going to be trying to kill four hours between flights.  A small window with trying to getting out and back into the airport, but we decided to make it a go and try for it.

And I'm glad we did.  We spent over an hour with my raw cock inside him until I fucked a load out of him.  I was a little confused where at one point, he told me that he didn't have any condoms and lube since he was travelling.  I distinctly remember fucking my load into him last time.  You don't meet that many guys from New Zealand so those encounters tend to stick out.  That, and the fact that I love manipulating and throwing around a smaller cub type like him.  And that foreskin on that that thick cock of his!  Grr!  So I told him that I had the supplies requested but was kinda wondering how it will go.

I sent him on his way with a load deep up his ass.  And I'm getting kinda chubbed up right now imagining my load leaking down his leg as we walks through the airport to get to his gate.

4 comments:

Not Alone said...

Nice. Glad that worked.

Bruce said...

Yeah. One of those things where I'm surprised it did. I'm usually stuck doing nothing on a longer layover...

BikeGuy said...

but what about the condoms he requested??????

Bruce said...

Yeah he never mentioned them again when we were face to face. Funny how that is, huh? ;-)