Monday, January 18, 2016

German

Oh, the dirty German boys...

He was visiting San Diego and had spent most of the time with a friend but decided to spend the night alone at a hotel so that he could be closer to the airport and not bother his friend for his early morning flight. That's where I step in. Not sure what in his profile made me brazenly piss in mouth without warning, but it happened. Ya see, I have this thing where the head of my cock is extremely sensitive to the point where if you focus on it too much during oral, I spontaneously lose bladder control. Kinda like getting tickled so bad you pee your shorts. Well, the kid went for it and I didn't hold back. And he kept on going for it. Drank straight from the tap and never missed a drop each time. And yeah, I figured that was a cue that I could slap his balls... hard. To the point where he doubled over a couple of times but also got rock hard from it. And that I could chew off his nips. And that I could skull fuck him and spit in his face so that he was just a fucking mess of snot and deep-throat spittle and my oral juices by the time he finally came from the abuse. Hey, I needed to make sure he remembered California when he got home. And remember again and again whenever a cold breeze hit or his shirt moved across his chest. For at least a couple of days.

7 comments:

FelchingPisser said...

Damn, I love the Germans. I try to get my fill at IML...

Bruce said...

MAL/IML... I really need to go. Especially if the German boys are around! =)

AJ said...

Seems like I'm missing out, not getting with any Germans. I've had a Russian, but no Germans. They sound fun.

Bruce said...

Ha! I hope I'm not offending anyone. Just a playful stereotype. But Russian, eh? Woof!

Anonymous said...

I love drinking from the tap, especially spontaneously. Just thinking about this scene has me all discombobulated and I'm at work!

Paul, NYC

Bruce said...

Yeah, it was quite a surprise when it first happened. It was a boyfriend at the time and then a week later, he did it intentionally! With you, now that I know, I'd just egg you on and you can't tell if it's because I'm gonna cum or if I'm gonna piss. Why ruin the surprise? Ha!

Anonymous said...

I promise either would be fine, although I'd prefer both. There's a guy I used to suck at a weekly sex party who would either piss first and then fuck my face until he came, or fuck my face until he came and then during the warm down, he'd let loose his load of piss. See, I'm still all riled up by this scenario!

Paul, NYC