Thursday, January 7, 2016

Leather

I've never felt at home with the leather community. Don't think it's a race thing but it could be. I don't exactly have any of the traits of a bear but I have no qualms infiltrating that community though. Leather? Not so much. Perhaps the things I've experimented in were just that, experimental explorations instead of a focus area. So when I played with a professed kinkster last week, it was kinda off. He was an aggressive bottom and I was just kinda taken aback that I was being directed. Ha! He's a shorter bear/cub type and he says that most jocks/twinks that are into him and are tops are passive tops. But physically, we were more than compatible. Fuck he's hot. So we ended up trying again. And this time he brought an electro toy that he's trying out for the first time. I just had to remind him that zero was also a setting. I mean, the anticipation is just as effective as the stimulus itself. And I have made inroads to breaking him from being pee shy. But the air was that of experimentation instead of a script of actions. That was the difference. So yes, name it and I've tried it. Piss, sounding, scat, fisting, spanking, flogging, bondage, humiliation... But don't expect me to just be a conduit, cause I'm gonna be a active facilitator as I lead you to those edges so that we can explore them together.

3 comments:

FelchingPisser said...

You are even more aventurous than I am...I can't quite bring myself to try everything on your list....

Anonymous said...

Piss, yes. Sounding, not yet. Scat, NO! Fisting, top. Spanking, flogging, bondage, bottom. humiliation - well, that's a much broader topic!

I've done the whole leather thing but it never really felt right. I looked good in chaps, armbands, harness, etc., but always felt like I was playing a part.

I don't think you can go too far wrong with good old-fashioned fucking and sucking -- and don't forget eating ass!!

Paul, NYC

Bruce said...

Oh, bet you two have done a number of things I've wanted to but never really had the chance. I don't think I've even fucked a guy in a sling before...

As for the leather itself, I've always wanted to but for the longest time I was like, how much?! It's an expensive hobby. And I still feel that way even though I don't mind buying rounds at a bar and what not. Go figure.