Monday, January 25, 2016

Notes

I'm reviewing my journal of short phrases that I jot down after every encounter and I ran across my notes from the first time I met the TweakerCub.  I realized the note that I wrote about him remembering everything about my profile wasn't the fact that he was so enchanted by me that he made a special effort to read and remember all about me before we met.  No.  He's just incredibly talented and smart.  An amazing ability retain a lot of information an apply them deftly to real-world situations.  And as I recognize the irony of me having to jot down notes of people right after an encounter to remember in contrast to his casual mental notation that's so exact and comprehensive...  Well, that just made me cringe a little.  Such a beautiful mind working through the fuzz of addiction.

No comments: